Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 10/11/2022 at 2:23 PM, futurepasg said:

Didn't see this thread yet, thought I should get it started. I interviewed on 10/8/2022, just waiting to hear back. Good luck everyone! 🙂

Hi, I applied and waiting to here back from them. Just preparing for interview? What was the interview like? What was it group interview? Individual interview? What kind of questions they asked ? Thank you so much. I am just preparing 

21 hours ago, Zakiwilliam said:

Hi, I applied and waiting to here back from them. Just preparing for interview? What was the interview like? What was it group interview? Individual interview? What kind of questions they asked ? Thank you so much. I am just preparing 

The interview was divided into groups, however, they try to foster a relaxed environment. The questions themselves are pretty traditional (at least with my interviewer, but others might be different). Honestly, the wait is the worse part haha I am quite anxious to find out. Hope you get an interview invite soon!

On 10/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, futurepasg said:

The interview was divided into groups, however, they try to foster a relaxed environment. The questions themselves are pretty traditional (at least with my interviewer, but others might be different). Honestly, the wait is the worse part haha I am quite anxious to find out. Hope you get an interview invite soon!

Alright thank you so much. For real I am still waiting to hear back. Have you heard back from your interview? 

2 hours ago, applicant20 said:

Congratulations!! How did your interview go? Do the interviews last the full 4 hours?

Thanks!

Honestly? I thought I did terrible in my interview. I felt intimidated by my accompanying interviewees. I felt very inadequate compared to them and felt that they both deserved a seat before me. After the interview, I was criticizing myself pretty harshly for some of my answers.

The interviewer was friendly and asked pretty traditional questions. There weren't any curveball questions - at least not from my interviewer.

The interview is set up so that everyone meets 15 minutes before the first round of interviews begin. Each group interview has a 1 hour block of time but it is possible for the interviews to end a bit early. For my group interview, we ended about 10-15 minutes early.

Edited by bwong
Extra details

3 hours ago, applicant20 said:

for those that have an acceptance, once you put in a deposit, how long before you have to fully decide on accepting the offer? How long does the deposit hold their spot till they make the final decision? Have they provided this information?

The acceptance email I received said that you have until Jan 30, 2023 to place your tuition deposit. If you do not deposit by this date, your seat will be forfeited to someone on the wait-list. Because the deposit is nonrefundable, you can treat your deposit as your intention to enroll in the program and your seat will be yours.

4 hours ago, bwong said:

The acceptance email I received said that you have until Jan 30, 2023 to place your tuition deposit. If you do not deposit by this date, your seat will be forfeited to someone on the wait-list. Because the deposit is nonrefundable, you can treat your deposit as your intention to enroll in the program and your seat will be yours.

To clarify, is the tuition deposit separate from the deposit to save your seat, or is it the same deposit? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:43 AM, Godlovesme said:

Congrats!! Did you already complete your bachelors? I was wondering if they have a 2 year program for those already completed their BS??

They currently only have a 4.5 year program. I think some people are able to accelerate into the didactic year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...