Lawrence Tech University 2022-2023

18 hours ago, Latiyana said:

Hi! I have my interview tomorrow. I couldn’t find anything on the interview style online. Any suggestions? 

I was put in a zoom video-chat with 3 interviewers, and they each took turns asking me questions. I’d say they asked a total of 15-20 questions all together. At the end of the interview, they let you know that you will be receiving an email after the zoom which includes an essay question. You have 30 minutes to answer the question and submit It by email. Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fhachem1 said:

I was put in a zoom video-chat with 3 interviewers, and they each took turns asking me questions. I’d say they asked a total of 15-20 questions all together. At the end of the interview, they let you know that you will be receiving an email after the zoom which includes an essay question. You have 30 minutes to answer the question and submit It by email. Good luck!

Omgggg! Thank you so much 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Latiyana said:

Did anyone get a long follow up message from the program director following their interview stating to set up a chat if we have any questions? 

Yes, it’s because the interview is conducted fast you don’t have time to ask questions. I believe everyone got the email!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, pengcan2011 said:

How long it usually takes to hear back from the program for their decision on my interview?

I submitted my app Aug 2, interviewed sept 26, accepted Oct 15. But the real answer is it could be anytime between now and when rolling admissions ends (March 2023 I believe). Which is probably not what you want to hear. Don’t give up hope! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...