Sign in to follow this  
SurgeryD

Ohio Dominican Application Cycle 2011-2012

Hi everyone. Just thought I would start a thread for Ohio Dominican. I haven't heard much from them. Please let us know if anyone has!!

Thanks.

Hello!

I went to an information session at ODU back in May. The Program Director seemed really, really excited about starting the program. I got an email 2 weeks ago inviting me to an interview. I go on October 10th for the interview. I am excited the process is so much quicker here because I noticed from the boards that other schools I applied to I won't hear back from for a really long time. Anyone else hear back?

Caitlin

Hi Caitlin! I heard back from them too. I chose the Oct 24th interview. You'll have to let us know how yours goes! Good luck!

I had my interview yesterday and found out today I was accepted!! The interview is pretty laid back, the faculty is so nice and welcoming and their facilities are really nice, too!! Good luck to any one else with interviews!

Congrats Caitlin! Good to hear there are nice, enthusiastic teachers. I chose a later date in January for an interview. Does anyone know how many they're interviewing and accepting?

Our interview group yesterday had 10. We got our decision letters today and I got in! They let you know within a week, and it sounds like they are trying to take 50. Good luck to everyone!

I am going to start a facebook group for the class of 2015 but I need to be facebook friends with people to invite them into the group. So if you were accepted and will be attending ODU, send me a direct message and we will get it into motion!

Congratulations to everyone who has interviewed, and those who have been accepted!

I was wondering when those of you who have received interview invitations submitted your applications? How long did it take before you heard from them?

I have recently applied and was just wondering when to expect to hear from them. :)

Thank you!

Mandi

Hi Mandi,

My application was mailed July 13 and I get a letter about interview dates on September 5th. When I was there for the interview, Dr. Paulk said they were still receiving and going through applications, about 50/week. Hope you hear back soon!

I did end up making a facebook page so send me a message or request to join it, it's "Ohio Dominican University Physician Assistant Class of 2015"

sherm1cn-interview process is pretty laid back. It's a small group, Dr. Paulk comes in to talk about the program, shows you around, and then you have two individual interviews. If you relax, you'll do fine, everyone is really friendly. Hope this helps and good luck!

I applied a bit late in the application cycle, the end of October. I was wondering if anyone had information about the number of spots given out/still available? Will there be interviews into January or February of 2013? Congrats to all those accepted!

I have an interview coming up and I am wondering how the interview process went and what I should be prepared to answer?

In case there are any 2015-2016 applicants looking at this, there is a Facebook page for those who have been accepted. Ohio dominican university physician assistant program class of 2018. If you have been accepted and plan to attend, please join!