MEDEX Spokane Interviews 2022-2023 Cycle

37 minutes ago, KatieDally said:

Right on. Not sure why I had it in my head they were going to let us know yesterday/today (thought I read it somewhere). The wait continues…

Looking at thread from everyone else (and I specifically asked), the interviews were completed Friday and acceptance calls went out Monday. For the most part, that’s seems pretty typical. Maybe the Holiday is postponing ours? 

3 hours ago, Aidan57 said:

Yeah for round one they called the ladies on Monday and the guys on Tuesday. Hopefully they call tomorrow so you don’t have to wait the long weekend! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🙌🏻

I know a guy that got the acceptance call on Monday for the 1st Spokane interview, so I don’t think they separate male/female, but they definitely seem to take a couple days to contact everyone. Hang in there, @CassieE! Hoping you get the call tomorrow! 

4 minutes ago, PaHoPeFuL1212 said:

I know a guy that got the acceptance call on Monday for the 1st Spokane interview, so I don’t think they separate male/female, but they definitely seem to take a couple days to contact everyone. Hang in there, @CassieE! Hoping you get the call tomorrow! 

Thank you so much! My fingers are definitely crossed. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PaHoPeFuL1212 said:

Oh word. I was basing that off the people that commented about getting accepted on here and when they did, so not the most scientific reasoning 😂 Congratulations everyone!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PaHoPeFuL1212 said:

I got my call for the 1st round in Spokane on that Monday, so not sure if that’s 100% accurate about them separating the guys and girls. But you are correct they did take a couple days to call everyone and the holiday unfortunately might make it longer for you guys. Keep your heads up everyone and fingers crossed to see some of you in our class! Can’t wait!