MEDEX Spokane Interviews 2022-2023 Cycle

8 hours ago, KatieDally said:

It may be difficult to accommodate everyone’s schedule but would be best with max participation if possible. Cassie, is there a weekend that works best for you? If those attending the 11/18 interview maybe ranked their top 2 Sat/Sun dates we could narrow down a date that allows for max participation. 

Hey all, @CassieE@KatieDally @Mydogiscute@Khyatt@ShelbyElise, congratulations on the  Spokane interview invites! I think I have everyone tagged on this thread but please add them if I forgot someone. I am pretty flexible with setting up a meeting time. Do we want to do a meet up early on, then another one just before the interview? Thoughts?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, K36PrePA said:

Hey all, @CassieE@KatieDally @Mydogiscute@Khyatt@ShelbyElise, congratulations on the  Spokane interview invites! I think I have everyone tagged on this thread but please add them if I forgot someone. I am pretty flexible with setting up a meeting time. Do we want to do a meet up early on, then another one just before the interview? Thoughts?

Sure. I’m available both 30 October and 12 November to accommodate Cassie if that works. Do any of you have experience setting up a zoom invite? 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 2:35 PM, CassieE said:

How exciting! Congratulations!

23 hours ago, K36PrePA said:

I would definitely like to meet up via zoom with anyone interviewing on 11/18. I interviewed last year with Medex and maybe have some insight on it. Most evenings work for me and doing closer to the date I think would be beneficial.

2 hours ago, CassieE said:

Thank you all so much for trying to be accommodating so I can join the Zoom. It’s much appreciated!! I’m clueless when it comes to setting up Zoom but I work with someone who does them everyday. I can have him help me set it up if you guys want? Just let me know what ya think. 

That would be awesome Cassie. So it sounds like 30 October would be our first meet up based on everyone’s response. Maybe send an invite for that Sunday and we can figure out the next meeting as the date gets closer to 12 Nov. 

8 minutes ago, KatieDally said:

That would be awesome Cassie. So it sounds like 30 October would be our first meet up based on everyone’s response. Maybe send an invite for that Sunday and we can figure out the next meeting as the date gets closer to 12 Nov. 

Perfect! I’ll get it all set up tomorrow. I’m looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

My name is Rob and I’m currently in Spokane class 26, which means I’m in the middle of didactic year.  

Congratulations to those of you who got through the interview process, and for those still waiting hang in there! I was in your shoes last year and I know how stressful the waiting can be.
For those that have had interviews and get accepted, I’d love to offer advice, help you prep for your summer quarter by giving some specific advice instead of the vague cliche  “drinking from the firehose.”  

If a few people are interested, we can set up a zoom call or something and work through your questions. Let me know if you’re interested!

Congratulations on getting an interview, thats HUGE, and best of luck to you all! 
ROB

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, CassieE said:

Hey guys….does anyone know if the admissions dept lets you know that they’ve received your acceptance/denials for your interview invite?

I was just about to ask that! I just got the automated reply from medex, but nothing that confirms they got my interview acceptance