MEDEX Spokane Interviews 2022-2023 Cycle

5 minutes ago, KMichael said:

The zoom email came through with all caps from Kaylee O'neal with MEDEX in the subject line. I almost deleted mine because at first glance it looks like junk. If it's not in your spam, check your trash folder, and absolutely email them. We all want to see you there!

@KMichael I sent an email to Medex, I hope hope hope they get back to me before Friday. Thanks for letting me know its going to be from Kaylee O'neal. I looked in trash and spam and didn't see anything but going to keep an eye out for it. Thanks again 

On 10/17/2022 at 6:48 PM, CassieE said:

Congrats to all of you who have gotten your invites! I’m still very nervously waiting to hear one way or another on my application. I emailed MedEx Admissions and asked them how many interview dates are left and I was given 4 specific dates. I’m not sure if they are all for Spokane or for all locations. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed for that invite! 

What are the interview dates you were given?

42 minutes ago, mcorigliano said:

Hey guys! It's the day before our interview! Is everyone feeling as nervous and excited as I am? I hope everyone gets good sleep tonight and I'll see a few of you tomorrow 🙂 

Oh definitely feeling nervous, excited, worried I haven't prepared enough...you know, all the usual emotions before a huge life changing event lol! Glad the day is about here though! See you guys tomorrow

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mcorigliano said:

Hey guys! It's the day before our interview! Is everyone feeling as nervous and excited as I am? I hope everyone gets good sleep tonight and I'll see a few of you tomorrow 🙂 

Heck yes! I'm going to go to bed nice and early and take a sunrise walk tomorrow morning to, literally, cool the nerves.

I've been giddy all week! I would say I'm 100% excited and 30% nervous. Definitely getting more nervous each passing day.

Just remember to breathe and be confident in yourselves. Show them the badasses you all are.

See you folks tomorrow!

• Like 1