2012 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I interviewed last Thursday (February 7th). The faculty were SO friendly and enthusiastic. I felt immediately welcome and comfortable. Their previous class sizes were very small compared to other programs (about 10-15 students) which is why I think there is less activity on this board than on other program boards. They also did not take a Fall 2012 class because they were transitioning into a Masters program.

Goodluck to everyone interviewing! Crossing my fingers that I will get in :)

FYI: I was told that they my group was the first to be interviewed and that they would continue to interview for the next couple of weeks. A lot of their staff (including their administrative assistants) caught the flu and have been ill which is probably why you haven't been able to coordinate your interview date Ann0001. I'm sure you'll hear back soon.

I interviewed last Thursday (February 7th). The faculty were SO friendly and enthusiastic. I felt immediately welcome and comfortable. Their previous class sizes were very small compared to other programs (about 10-15 students) which is why I think there is less activity on this board than on other program boards. They also did not take a Fall 2012 class because they were transitioning into a Masters program.

FYI: I was told that they my group was the first to be interviewed and that they would continue to interview for the next couple of weeks. A lot of their staff (including their administrative assistants) caught the flu and have been ill which is probably why you haven't been able to coordinate your interview date Ann0001. I'm sure you'll hear back soon.

Well I suppose...I just sent Mrs. Sivak an email about interviews and she got back to me with a list of interview dates. @seakaysong Are you an out of state applicant? When did you find out about your interview date?

Thanks so much for applying to my response seakaysong. I received an email yesterday about dates so I went ahead and scooped one up. Is there anything you can tell me about the interview. Like is it panel or one-on-one, do you have an exam before the test or an essay. Also do you actually the stay the whole time from 9-5

I interviewed Friday, February 8. You have to reply back stating that you want to set up an interview. As seakaysong stated April, who sets up the interview has been out with the flu so you might not hear back as soon as you should.

I was invited for an interview as well but I didnt get an interview date. When is yours elongraduate08 ?

When is your interview date? The interview was pretty chill. All the faculty were really cool and answered all of your questions. You have a brief essay that you have to write but they give you the whole day to work on that as time permits. The interview was one-on-one so I had six which I think will be the same for each interview day. We actually ended up staying till about 5:30 so you will definitely be there the whole day. They did feed us breakfast and lunch though.

Thanks so much for applying to my response seakaysong. I received an email yesterday about dates so I went ahead and scooped one up. Is there anything you can tell me about the interview. Like is it panel or one-on-one, do you have an exam before the test or an essay. Also do you actually the stay the whole time from 9-5

Hi Seakaysong.

Congrats on your interview. I have mine on tuesday, can you share some details? What kind of questions did they ask, what the campus and town were like. If accepted do you plan on attending?

Archived