Housing for upcoming class in 2023

Hey everyone! 

My name is Kayla and I'm a 23 year old female currently living in Tucson, but a native of Albuquerque. I got accepted to this upcoming class starting in January 2023 and I'm looking for a roommate(s) to help with costs and make the experience more fun! I have 2 behaved and very loving dogs who get along great with other dogs! 

PM me if interested or post here either works 

• 1 month later...

Hi class of 2025!!. I am a 2014 USF alum. I have a large house off paseo/4th and am considering renting out a room. It is a furnished downstairs master away from other rooms in the house with shared kitchen/laundry/etc and driveway parking. It’s about 10 mins from everywhere. I work locally in urgent care, and have 2 well-behaved (seriously) children (13,6). This would be ideal for someone looking for a quiet space that wants to save some money. I have one dog (a pomsky) that loves everyone. Bringing your own dog is negotiable and would require additional deposit/monthly fee and a meet & greet. I dont allow dogs on furniture. I cannot accept cats unfortunately. If anyone else thinks this might be a good fit, please reach out!! 505-226-4312