Pennsylvania: Misericordia University

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 6:40 PM, lluna1298 said:

Hey everyone! I was recently accepted and was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and has had the opportunity to connect with current students? 

On 10/21/2022 at 6:40 PM, lluna1298 said:

Hey everyone! I was recently accepted and was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and has had the opportunity to connect with current students? 

Hi!! My interview is coming up?? What was their interviewing style like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 7:41 PM, Alexisedleston said:

Hi!! My interview is coming up?? What was their interviewing style like?

Hi Alexis, 

I interviewed there in October and was waitlisted due to the fact they have already given out all 20 cohort spots. Just letting you know ahead of time that a successful interview will most likely still land you on the waitlist. It was a single interview with 3 profs from the program. It is just you and them in the room. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 12:44 AM, clr5801 said:

Hi Alexis, 

I interviewed there in October and was waitlisted due to the fact they have already given out all 20 cohort spots. Just letting you know ahead of time that a successful interview will most likely still land you on the waitlist. It was a single interview with 3 profs from the program. It is just you and them in the room. 

I emailed them after I got my invite and they have 2 spots open still in the cohort! Maybe when you interviewed they were full, but not anymore!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...