New grad fam med contract

Hello everyone. I'm a new grad and just received my first job offer. It's a fam med position outside SLC. Looking for feedback from the offer info listed below.

Base salary -> 112k
Quarterly wRVU target -> 950; wRVU rate is $32 
Chronic Care management compensation -> $5 per patient per month

Hours -> 8-5 Mon-Thurs & Fri 8-12
Patient Load -> Was told during my interview that the providers see an average of 18-22 patients per day.

Insurance -> full medical, dental, vision; employer will provide and maintain malpractice insurance
CME -> Up to $3,000 w/ 5 CME days annually 

The job description mentioned a sign-on bonus and relocation package; I didn’t see anything in the contract regarding those. I asked about this and was told that it was negotiable. Not sure what is a fair amount to ask for. 

Edited by sman33
  • Upvote 1

Update:

I was able to negotiate and come to an agreement on a base salary of $115k. I didn't know if I'd get them to budge because the base salary seemed more than fair for a new grad working in fam med, but I decided to go for it anyway. Glad I did! Sign-on bonus of $8000 and relocation package up to $4000. This is a 3-year contract with raises determined at the end of each contract. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1