Eastern Michigan University 2022-23 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Sent in my application Sept 1. Received an email 9/15 stating they have received my verified CASPA application and are beginning the review process to ensure criteria are met. They stated I will be notified of the status once my application has been reviewed. Good luck everyone!

its non rolling and interviews will expected until February since they make final decisions end of march

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I submitted my application early September. got an email 10/2 stating I have met all the minimum requirements to be considered for admission.  "The program will contact you no later than 3/1/23 to notify you of the status of your application". 

No updates since then. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GreatLakesPA said:

I agree that we will probably hear back March 1st based on their previous email but it is a bit confusing to me. Don't they still need to conduct interviews? Waiting until March to get that ball rolling is pretty late for students to start school just a few months later. 

They are not a rolling admissions program so they probably will not be offering interview invites to as many people as opposed to other programs who are. I can agree it’s frustrating though!

On 3/9/2023 at 11:46 AM, PASstudent101 said:

Same. I responded to the email address they sent accepting the interview. Did anyone receive anything after emailing them?

Congratulations! 

I had to send another confirmation email to follow up after I accepted the interview. The admin assistant told me my initial email got buried and she did not see it. So if you haven't heard from anyone after sending an email, I would follow up! : )