Equipment and Didactic + Clinical Books!

Hi everyone! I just graduated and I am heading into Derm so I wont be needing my school equipment. All of the equipment is in great condition. I attached a list which includes the price I paid for the equipment when it was brand new. I also have the following books that helped me throughout my program and would highly recommend for any PA student...

PA Program Books: Current Medical Diagnostic and Treatment aka "CMDT": Most programs highly recommend their students to get this at the start of their PA program. PANCE Prep Pearls: This is considered the bible of PA school. Super helpful for Didactic year and prepping for the PANCE. Common Symptom GuideHighly recommend in preparation for OSCEs, physical exams, and in clinical rotations. PANCE PANRE Question Book: Great prep for the PANCE. Pre-PA Books: Physician Assistant School Interview Guide (Savannah Perry), How To "ACE" The Physician Assistant School Interview (Andrew J. Rodician)... I don't check this site often, so you can email me at dleventer1@gmail.com

Equipment.jpg

equpiment cost.jpg