[TD=class: label]Specialty:[/TD]

[TD]PAC:PhysicianAssistant[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Job Description:[/TD]

[TD]OVER $100,000 BEFORE SEEING A PATIENT – GUARANTEED

Multi-Million Dollar Expansion to Hospital:

• Work smarter, not harder – enjoy a 4-day work week

• Amazing benefits package – paid malpractice, over 7 weeks of vacation, full healthcare and retirement options, CME, $12,000 sign-on bonus and more

• Collaborative providers allow for a streamlined and successful practice

• Annual salary plus unrivaled production model allows for financial freedom

• Work in a hospital doubling its services and size in the next 18 months – radiology, ultrasound, ER expansion, surgical offices, new patient rooms, digital x-ray and EMR

Outdoor Paradise:

• Easy access to several metropolitan areas that offer major airports, fine dining, cultural amenities, professional and collegiate sporting events and more

• Moderate climate allows for year-round access to outdoor activities – golf and hike in unique and varying topography

• Great, family-oriented community with a golf course, sports complex and wildlife parks

• Within 20 minutes of three, beautiful recreational lakes that offer cabins, campsites and several boat docks

• Sensational, state-recognized school district with ACT scores well above the national average

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

this is a good posting - we need more of these

good pay and bennies and productivity with a nice base salary

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Specialty:[/TD]

[TD]PAC:PhysicianAssistant[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Job Description:[/TD]

[TD]OVER $100,000 BEFORE SEEING A PATIENT – GUARANTEED

Multi-Million Dollar Expansion to Hospital:

• Work smarter, not harder – enjoy a 4-day work week

• Amazing benefits package – paid malpractice, over 7 weeks of vacation, full healthcare and retirement options, CME, $12,000 sign-on bonus and more

• Collaborative providers allow for a streamlined and successful practice

• Annual salary plus unrivaled production model allows for financial freedom

• Work in a hospital doubling its services and size in the next 18 months – radiology, ultrasound, ER expansion, surgical offices, new patient rooms, digital x-ray and EMR

Outdoor Paradise:

• Easy access to several metropolitan areas that offer major airports, fine dining, cultural amenities, professional and collegiate sporting events and more

• Moderate climate allows for year-round access to outdoor activities – golf and hike in unique and varying topography

• Great, family-oriented community with a golf course, sports complex and wildlife parks

• Within 20 minutes of three, beautiful recreational lakes that offer cabins, campsites and several boat docks

• Sensational, state-recognized school district with ACT scores well above the national average[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Did they mention that it is in Kandahar?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By magboo
      So I finally got a job at my dream hospital!! I am currently working there as a Patient Care Technician/ PCT. However, I will be leaving for PA school next year. I really want to return to this hospital and work as a PA! The problem is that getting a job at my hospital is super competitive. Is there a way for me to ensure/ increase my chances of getting a PA job in this facility in the future?

(Also, what do you guys think of requesting a absense of leave instead of quitting? Can I be able to come back to the hospital to pursue a higher position?)

Thanks in advance!
    • By aa1041557
      I’ve recently been offered a position as a dialysis tech in an outpatient center. I shadowed the other day and the staff seamed friendly. My main duties would be weighing patients, cannulating them and setting up the machines, drawing labs, and monitoring their vitals throughout treatment. This all would be under the supervisions of an RN. I would work 8 and 10 hour shifts. I was hoping someone who has worked as a dialysis tech or knows someone who has could give me feedback about their experiences. I do already have 2 years experience volunteering as an EMT-A on a fairly busy service and plan on continuing to do so.  

I have also been invited to interview for a medical assistant position at an urgent care, but the interview is after the deadline to decide if I’m going to accept the dialysis position. 

The pros I see in working as a dialysis tech: Getting to know my patients and their cases. Experience in the chronic disease side of medicine. 

Cons: It’s could be repetitive work and I would really only learn about kidney disease.
    • By Kmlkmbl
      Hello,
      I am looking for realistic advice on becoming a surgical PA First Assist. I viewed similar topics within this forum but wanted a more personalized response. This will probably be a long post 😅.
      Here is a little about my background; I’m a 27yr old currently holding only my GED with a certification as a NA. I’ve worked as a CNA for 3years with 2.5 years working on a post surgical unit at my current hospital. I am transferring to sterile processing next month where I plan to work as I attend a CST program. 
      I thought this would be a good field to work in since I will be working directly with the surgical instruments and preparing the kits and trays for each surgery throughout the day. I also plan to obtain my CRST ( certified registered sterile technician) by taking the exam after some more experience on my new job. I originally wanted to go to school to be an OR Nurse or go for my CRNA but after being allowed to observe a few surgeries at work realized I’d rather be more hands on during procedures. My end goal then became wanting to be a first assist.  After speaking with a coworker currently waiting for admission to PA school about it, they suggested becoming a surgical PA. I’m already starting out so late in life... Is it a waste of time to go through the certification of becoming a Surgical Tech? Is it feasible to start a journey to PA so late? I want to be sure that surgery is for me and more than just an interest so figured being a Surgical Tech would help with my decision...I’ve already taken so many detours on the road to furthering my education. I don’t want to delay any further.

I have also looked into the RNFA route but prefer the flexibility when it comes to specialties being a PA. 

All feedback is welcome. Sorry for the long post, and Thanks in advance!

• By PANCEon
      I wish at 18, I would've chosen the pre-pa route and gotten an associate's degree in DMS or an echo cardiogram tech then continued to get certified in different specialties. I may have taken pre med courses as well. Became a CNA and worked in many different specialties, hospitals, hospice, nursing and rehab facilities for experience, money, connections, letters of recommendation, on the job training to get certified in imaging, phlebotomy, resp tech, occupational or physical therapy technicians, basic EMT 1-IV, ER tech, pharmacy tech, and become a American Red Cross CNA trainer or at least CPR, AED, BLS, first aid and phlebotomy instructor's. Setting up blood drives, charity events etc. Too many ideas to count. I know now that being a healthcare professional  is my calling. Some ppl can just play the piano, which I can't, but medicine/biology/anatomy, makes perfect sense. But, I'm 40 now, and my Psychology degree I got in 2001 afforded me sales positions from food broker territory manager, pharmaceutical sales, animal diagnostic laboratory sales manager. I worked from home and travelled all over. I liked being my own boss, and other's as well. I then became a seller and writer of mortgages. Now, I have been on disability for 10yrs and am ready to do what I was meant to. I just wish I was younger. That's why it's important for me to manage my time and not waste a minute doing something that isn't going to help me get in a program. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More