The University of Findlay 2022-2023

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, EmmaD314 said:

Just got interview offer. They give you two date options (Oct 22 and Nov 19). I’ll be attending Nov 19! I thought they weren’t doing interviews this year but glad to hear they are!

Congratulations and good luck! Are the interviews in-person or virtual?

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the admissions email since I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application, and they responded very fast! They told me that they are still sending out invites for the Nov 19 date, and that my application was marked "Invite to Interview"!

Anyone have any insight on the kind of questions they ask or interview format? Any information would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to meeting some of you on November 19! 

On 11/1/2022 at 5:45 PM, use10293848 said:

I contacted the admissions email since I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application, and they responded very fast! They told me that they are still sending out invites for the Nov 19 date, and that my application was marked "Invite to Interview"!

Anyone have any insight on the kind of questions they ask or interview format? Any information would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to meeting some of you on November 19! 

In the email that I had received I was told that it is MMI format! I have no idea what the questions will look like since this will be my first MMI interview. I will also be there November 19th 🙂 

18 hours ago, purduegrad2022 said:

In the email that I had received I was told that it is MMI format! I have no idea what the questions will look like since this will be my first MMI interview. I will also be there November 19th 🙂 

Thank you so much! When I contacted the office they told me my application is marked as "invite for interview" but I haven't gotten the official invite through email yet. Getting a little nervous since it's only a little over 2 weeks away and I am very far from Ohio :')

Received an interview invite around 9 am this morning! First interview invite ever:')

Since I am across the country from Findlay and flights are OUTRAGEOUS right now, I will be doing my interview virtually via Zoom!!! I wish I was meeting other interviewees and the faculty in person, but I look forward to doing so on Zoom! Good luck guys! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, use10293848 said:

Me too, I think we were in the same group! I interviewed 11/21, and nothing:(

They had said that an email would go out to those accepted regarding a contact list of students once all the decisions were finalized! I was accepted and haven’t received an email yet regarding the contact list so I don’t think their decisions are finalized yet! Don’t lose hope, you could receive at email any day 🙂