Paid Scribe Job in Jacksonville, Fl area

f anyone lives in the Jacksonville, Fl area and is looking for some hours/experience, I'm a 2nd year PA student and my preceptor is looking for a scribe for his clinic. He’s a great guy and looks out for students to get a good learning experience and often writes recommendations that will go a long way especially if you want to go to Nova! He has his own internal medicine clinic, patients are nice and you will definitely learn a lot about medicine and get good exposure! I was a scribe before PA school and not only did it count as hours for most schools, but the experience really helped me in PA school! The info is below:

Scribe Job for immediate hire: Looking for a student to scribe for an internal medicine practice in the riverside area. Good opportunity to work with a preceptor for Nova, LECOM, and FSU medical students. Great experience for anyone interested in medicine. Previous scribes have been premed students & PA students taking gap years, they are now medical an PA students. Training will be provided. Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm in clinic Friday: Optional in Nursing Home Location: Ravish Narvel MD 3960 Oak Street Jacksonville FL 32205 Please contact Farheen if interested. Text: 9042340525 Email: officemanager786@gmail.com"