2012-2013 applicants

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I'm new to forums, I'm prepa and out west but would like to come to florida and I hear great things about Nova Jax! Can you all support or deny how things are going there with academics and clinical. I know it is the newest Nova Program. Thank you!! So excited to begin this adventure!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!! I was wondering when I should expect to hear something and why it has taken so long. I applied in September and havent heard back. I called to check on my status and they said it is done being reviewed but the decision is pending. Should I contact someone for more information? Any advice will be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an interview invitation and am really excited. I have a few questions about the interview, like what is the format? Are you interviewed individually or as a group? What kinds of things should I be prepared to write about for the essay? What was your favorite and least favorite thing about the interview? How did it compare to other interviews you have had?

@jhaws2 You are interviewed individually by a panel of 4 faculty including Lindsay, the academic counselor. The essay is pretty informal. My topic was to write about a place I would want to travel to in the present, past, or future and who would I bring with me. The staff is super friendly and laid back, so no worries :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got the following email from Ms Cepeda yesterday:

"The committee has not even met, yet. We’re hoping to meet tomorrow (it’s been a crazy week) and then everything still has to go through the program director. It may be another week or two before you hear something."

So for those of you waiting to hear from the final round of interviews have no fear no decisions have been made yet, just looks like we will have to wait a little bit longer :)

I got the following email from Ms Cepeda yesterday:

"The committee has not even met, yet. We’re hoping to meet tomorrow (it’s been a crazy week) and then everything still has to go through the program director. It may be another week or two before you hear something."

So for those of you waiting to hear from the final round of interviews have no fear no decisions have been made yet, just looks like we will have to wait a little bit longer :)

Archived