DREXEL PA PROGRAM OPINION

For any current students or alumni, what is your honest opinion on Drexel’s PA program? I was just accepted their program and can’t decide if I should accept their offer or wait to hear back from the other schools I interviewed at. I’ve heard both good and bad things and don’t know what to believe! 

Edited by Sabzwave

On 8/19/2022 at 10:49 PM, EMEDPA said:

I graduated from there and had nothing but positive experiences with the program and the rotation sites. 

Thank you for your reply! Were you there for rotations before or after the closing Hanheman hospital? Do you think this will impact rotations significantly

I had a question for any alumni about housing during the clinical year. Does Drexel compensate for housing expenses if we are moved "x-amount" of miles away from our residence? Or is housing going to be our responsibility 100% no matter if the site is down the street or in another city/state?