Where should I stay?

Hi! I am scheduled to interview at OHSU on Wednesday, September 26. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about where I should stay that would be near the school and maybe some transportation ideas. I am flying in from NC that Monday (I think), and have never been to Portland! Thanks so much!!

Hey, congrats! My interview is the 24th- I'm stoked! I'm from Portland and, as far as I know, there really aren't any hotels super close to the upper campus (where the interviews will be held). I would recommend looking into hotels on the south waterfront with easy access to the tram which will take you directly to the upper campus. Hope that helps! I'm pretty sure the email we received also had information regarding where to stay.

• 4 weeks later...
i interviewed there and stayed at a hostel in Portland. It was only like 30 bucks a night for a bunk bed and free pancakes in the AM. Met some people while i stayed there a few extra days after the interview

and you ended up at drexel.....( good choice....)

Archived