Mississippi State - Meridian 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ellie0715 said:

Congrats! That is awesome. Would you mind sharing your stats? Also on the waitlist and trying to gauge where i’m at! 

Tbh I don’t think stats are what get you picked. I’ve got a 3.2 for overall and science gpa. Less than 100 volunteer hours. 30 PA shadow hours about 50 MD shadow hours. 1800 PCE  5 years of HCE. I got my undergrad in management but I have a masters in public health. You’ve got to get their attention. The personal statement has to be unique to make them take a second look.   Everyone will have all the same classes and be doing a lot of the same things to get in. A person really needs to find a way to stand out. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, ellie0715 said:

Congrats! That is awesome. Would you mind sharing your stats? Also on the waitlist and trying to gauge where i’m at! 

Hey I did not have any crazy statistics either! CASPA calculated by GPA as a 3.67, science GPA 3.3. I have 1000 hours of DPC and 1500 health care hours. I got a 303 on my GRE.