Mississippi State - Meridian 2022-2023 Application Cycle

Good afternoon, 

I am from the class of ‘23 in the PA program. I am an incoming class coordinator and will be helping anyone with questions they may have. There are two of us, myself and an individual from the class of ‘24. We have created a Facebook for all those who have been accepted! We are happy to answer questions there see link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/634031004945344/?ref=sharehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/634031004945344/?ref=share&exp=93fa

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, PAgirldoc said:

I am still on the waitlist as well! They said we could be pulled at any time from now until January. 

When I last spoke to someone, they stated that seat deposits are due today so they should be pulling off waitlist this week. Something about there being 7 seats available last week??? Plus whoever doesn't pay their seat deposit? Do not quote me on that lol, but that is what was told to me and what I've heard. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! If you didn't receive a rejection then there is a good chance you'll be a part of the 2025 cohort!

1 hour ago, LAPA0694 said:

When I last spoke to someone, they stated that seat deposits are due today so they should be pulling off waitlist this week. Something about there being 7 seats available last week??? Plus whoever doesn't pay their seat deposit? Do not quote me on that lol, but that is what was told to me and what I've heard. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! If you didn't receive a rejection then there is a good chance you'll be a part of the 2025 cohort!

How could there be 7 spots available if they put us all on the waitlist...so strange. I guess we will see what happens.

5 hours ago, LAPA0694 said:

Wow! That gives me some hope. Thanks for the info. I am praying so hard!!!