Mississippi State - Meridian 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 10:22 PM, Bookishlove16 said:

I never got an email after my initial application either, but I just received an interview invite from them today! I applied at the end of May. 

Hi would you mind sharing your stats? I just applied & worried about my GRE score

• 3 weeks later...

Finished interview in person today. Absolutely love the staff, the facilities, and the program! The most chill interview I’ve ever experienced as well. 

edit**
I got my acceptance around 4 hours after my interview ended at noon! I am more than thrilled to start in January! I am still in slight shock! Good luck to everyone! 

Edited by jmd2022
Update

On 9/16/2022 at 1:41 PM, jmd2022 said:

Finished interview in person today. Absolutely love the staff, the facilities, and the program! The most chill interview I’ve ever experienced as well. 

I interviewed on 9/14 and I agree, it was a very relaxed process. I was extremely nervous, but the faculty being so kind and laid back helped me calm down. Everyone was so friendly and the facility is really nice, especially for being so new!

42 minutes ago, PAgirldoc said:

Should I be nervous if I haven't heard yet? I did not realize they were going to send out acceptances so early!

To be honest with you, no I wouldn’t be nervous! I was shocked when they sent the acceptance the same day because they told us within 30 days from interview date we should know. We were told to check our emails daily. I know they have the last week of interviews this week, finishing up on Friday. 

15 minutes ago, jmd2022 said:

To be honest with you, no I wouldn’t be nervous! I was shocked when they sent the acceptance the same day because they told us within 30 days from interview date we should know. We were told to check our emails daily. I know they have the last week of interviews this week, finishing up on Friday. 

I wonder how many spots are filled at this point. I felt good, but honestly everyone was a great candidate. Do you mind sharing your stats?