Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Prepa44444 said:

Congrats! When did u submit and what are your stats if you dont mind sharing? 

Thank you! I submitted my application on July 15th. I had a 3.69 cGPA, 3.79 sGPA, about ~2200 hours PCE as a medical assistant and about ~500 PCE hours as a nursing assistant. I had about 56 hours shadowing PAs in nephrology, and about 60 hours volunteering.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, katzr12 said:

Thank you! I submitted my application on July 15th. I had a 3.69 cGPA, 3.79 sGPA, about ~2200 hours PCE as a medical assistant and about ~500 PCE hours as a nursing assistant. I had about 56 hours shadowing PAs in nephrology, and about 60 hours volunteering.

Okay! Also, did u take CASPER and submitted that already? 

2 minutes ago, laural10 said:

I received an interview invite for the 30th a few days ago, on the 9th! Does anyone know what kind of interview style they have? I know they used to do essays, but I'm not sure if that has changed. Thanks in advance!

Congratulations!! Any chance you are comfortable sharing what stats you applied with?

On 9/14/2022 at 3:13 PM, AbigailJutt said:

Congratulations!! Any chance you are comfortable sharing what stats you applied with?

Thank you! Sure, I don’t mind. I am a current senior, and I submitted my application this past May. I have a 4.0 science & non science, and I got a 308 on the GRE. I took the CASPER exam in early May, and scored in the 75th percentile. I have about 350 hours of paid patient care, 1200 healthcare volunteer hours, 200 non healthcare volunteer hours, and about 120 hours of PA shadowing (online + in person). I have already been admitted to another school, but I’d like to go to Kettering, so this will most likely be the last interview I go to. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prepa44444 said:

Congrats!! Did they make sure they already has your CASPer? I took it but idk when they will get it and i interview Friday! 

Thanks! They did not mention anything about seeing my CASPer. I submitted mine early though, so I am not sure if they don't have yours if they will mention it. I'm sure if you have an interview you will be fine!

22 hours ago, Alexisv23 said:

That's wonderful! I interview on the 25th can you give more in sight on how the interview is conducted? Thanks!

Thank you! There is a short essay question, then there are 3 ten-minute interviews that are one-on-one with faculty. There is a lot of downtime to talk to the other students there and get to know each other. The faculty were very nice and genuinely happy to meet you! 

9 hours ago, ll1013 said:

Thank you! There is a short essay question, then there are 3 ten-minute interviews that are one-on-one with faculty. There is a lot of downtime to talk to the other students there and get to know each other. The faculty were very nice and genuinely happy to meet you! 

Awesome thank you so much !