University of La Verne-2022-2023

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ERLC09 said:

I submitted middle of July

Anyone hear anything back yet from yesterday? I’ve been checking my phone all day haha? 😬

9 hours ago, jayrcasilang said:

For the people that got an interview, do you guys happen to still have classes pending for fall 2022?

I also submitted it in mid-July July as well, I have two more classes pending, but they are not prereqs. 

I wouldn't stress too much though, I think there are a few more interview sessions. Fingers crossed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, bball1515 said:

Hi guys... just was reading last year's forum and la verne was on probation for accreditation. I saw something about last year's students rolling over into this year. Im confused, does anyone have any insight? 

If I recall correctly, I think the 2021 class rolled over into the 2022’s class? 

Per ULV, the accreditation review went well and it’s just a matter of time until they are off probation.