Oklahoma State University 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, dw8899 said:

Anyone know the stats of out of state residents being accepted to this program? I've had this program on my list all cycle but am hesitant to pay $100 when their class size is only 25 and they prefer Oklahoma residents. Would love to apply just trying gauge if I have a chance!

Their website says roughly 19% were out of state residents last cycle. I say go for it if you're able! I'm an out of state applicant as well! If you're worried about the Oklahoma resident preference (which is totally understandable), maybe you could look at their website to compare you stats to their averages and see how far above their average you are. Good luck to you!

37 minutes ago, niquemack said:

Their website says roughly 19% were out of state residents last cycle. I say go for it if you're able! I'm an out of state applicant as well! If you're worried about the Oklahoma resident preference (which is totally understandable), maybe you could look at their website to compare you stats to their averages and see how far above their average you are. Good luck to you!

Thank you! I swear I've looked for their class stats multiple times and couldn't find them until today LOL. Good luck to you as well!!

2 minutes ago, Christine2022 said:

Anyone else who applied get an email asking them to set up their O-key account? I thought it was odd. I did attend OSU for undergrad, but it was eons ago. Just wondering if it's some glitch or if all applicants set up an OSU email? 

Nope. Have you gotten the email to set up the “application status portal”?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Christine2022 said:

Anyone check their status in the portal and notice the status ribbon is gone from the top? (The part that said what part of the process they were in?) Previously it said pending. Now its gone altogether. 😞 

I think that may be telling that they may be done with interview selection, but I guess it's not over until it's over. 

Just checked mine is also gone. 😞