Delaware Valley University (2022-2023 cycle)

For those who received interviews, do you mind telling me if my stats are good enough to apply 

CGPA: 3.12

SGPA: 3.02

graduate GPA:3.71 in biomedical studies 

graduate science GPA: 3.70 

around 1800 hours being a covid tester, nurse technician on a neuro spine floor, and patient care technician 

volunteer hours: 630 

leadership in a charity group druing my masters and being a graduate assistant in two biology courses 

1 hour ago, prepa1324 said:

For those who received interviews, do you mind telling me if my stats are good enough to apply 

CGPA: 3.12

SGPA: 3.02

graduate GPA:3.71 in biomedical studies 

graduate science GPA: 3.70 

around 1800 hours being a covid tester, nurse technician on a neuro spine floor, and patient care technician 

volunteer hours: 630 

leadership in a charity group druing my masters and being a graduate assistant in two biology courses 

They don’t have a minimum requirement so it won’t hurt to apply. I believe I saw a student with similar stats, or lower, apply and get accepted. 

I was rejected without an interview. This is the only school that did that to me and here are my stats:

Applied: 10/1/2022

GRE: 152 Verbal 153 Quantitative 4.5 Writing

Non-Science GPA: 3.84

Science GPA: 3.62

PCE: 3,038

Shadowing: 150 

Volunteering: 450

I have 3 outstanding pre-reqs so I feel like that's why even though I am currently enrolled in those courses. 

1 hour ago, chiprepa said:

I just received an interview invitation! Are the interviews with the faculty one after the other on the same day or completely different days? My email said each one would reach out to me to schedule. Could you tell they read your application or was it "blind?" 

Thank you!

You will get a link to schedule the two interviews. You can make them on the same day if you want and if they are available. They both knew my app and personal statement. Some unsolicited advice, just be yourself. They really do want to get to know you and it was a very relaxed conversation. Good luck!!

• Like 1

Since a few people have asked for updates:

The program is off the ground and running very well it seems. Lots of quizzes and exams. You definitely stay busy. But overall, the program is solid and a lot of fun. Faculty are supportive and want you to do well. You get to know your classmates well and in my class, they're all fantastic. The curriculum is doable, you just have to stay on top of your work. Lots of group work which is not really my favorite but they make it work well. I don't regret DVU at all. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, chiprepa said:

Has anyone visited the campus? I'm from out of state and wanted to gain more insight on the facilities and the surrounding town itself. Thank you!

The campus and the town are beautiful. There is plenty to do and many trails. The PA classes are held in their own building. Is there anything specific you’re interested in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, TAYLORB11 said:

I was rejected without an interview. This is the only school that did that to me and here are my stats:

Applied: 10/1/2022

GRE: 152 Verbal 153 Quantitative 4.5 Writing

Non-Science GPA: 3.84

Science GPA: 3.62

PCE: 3,038

Shadowing: 150 

Volunteering: 450

I have 3 outstanding pre-reqs so I feel like that's why even though I am currently enrolled in those courses. 

The same thing happened to me, only school I was rejected from without an interview from the 6 I applied to. My GPA was very similar as well as my patient care hours and experiences. However, I only had one outstanding pre-requisite and it was in progress at the time I applied. I don’t quite understand what they were looking for 😞

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 5:42 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the class is full or if they are still interviewing? I applied today so I know I'm a little late in the game, but I was hoping it wasn't too late. 

I applied late too and the confirmation email states that the next round of interviews is in February. It says a limited number of seats are still left!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...