2022-2023 cycle

20 hours ago, Student90 said:

Hi everyone, 

Hope you are all doing well!!!! I just thought to create this thread for the new cycle. Has anyone applied to OU yet or heard back for an interview?

I applied at the beginning of June! I got an email saying that they’ve received my application and I may or may not be sent a secondary application by mid august!

On 8/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, cable31 said:

I am scheduled for August 22nd.  Pretty excited to finally be in this position. First time applying! MMI is the format. Anyone ever been through this interview before? 

I've only had one interview so far, and this is my top school so I'm super nervous about the MMI format!

2 hours ago, hopefulbee said:

my email said I should receive a status update by today! So we’ll see if it’s still interviews, or if it’s a rejection!

This is what my email said and I haven't heard yet, anxiously refreshing my email today!  I'm honestly pretty worried that it's just going to be a rejection since its the last day to hear back.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hbowron said:

This is what my email said and I haven't heard yet, anxiously refreshing my email today!  I'm honestly pretty worried that it's just going to be a rejection since its the last day to hear back.  

i have been CONSTANTLY refreshing... I hope that we don't just get ghosted but am planning on email tonight 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hbowron said:

Lol yup I too feel like we’re gonna get ghosted.  Please update once you call!

I feel like it’s strange that they would give themselves a deadline and then ghost you. Most programs who ghost don’t give deadlines like that, so hopefully you guys hear something soon!

• Like 2