2012-2013 cycle?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure that they do a portion of the interview as a tour in groups of five or six, which will be directed by current PA students and faculty. They will have a Q&A session that you discuss in your groups, a writing portion, and then the individual interview. I called admissions and that is pretty much what they told me to expect. I have not talked directly to anyone who has gone through an interview, but this was what I got from a short phone call that I made.

Good luck, and keep us updated on how the interview goes!

Also, I applied for the Grand Rapids campus.

CharityB, you do understand asking what kind of questions they ask is a little unfair to those who had to go into the interview blind. We hope that everyone does well and gets a shot at acceptance, ultimately those interviewing are competing for slots against each other. So to tell you what kind of questions they are asking is a little unfair as it would give you a "leg up" to prepare for those questions. Realistically though, the interviewer is going to ask you questions that fit your application and that are, for the most part unique to that interviewee. At least from my interviewing experience this was the case. Good luck to all!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything either!!! I'm hoping they maybe just sent out emails and things for the interviewees in the first session and maybe invitations will be sent out for the second interview session this week. I thought it would be all at one time too...

I'll be hoping for you guys!! My roommate was at the October 26th session and I was at the November 16th. We were both emailed Friday with acceptances. Maybe you could call and see where you stand? I was under the impression everyone would hear at the same time as well! I remember hearing they were possibly going to pick a small number of people to admit right away based off of GPA...my roommate and had around 3.9's....so maybe that's why??? I feel like there are plenty of others with high grades though too!! Goodluck everyone!

Archived