Elizabethtown College 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, hakunamcata said:

Omg congratulations!! Was it through email? I got an update that a decision was made on my application and that they would be in touch soon but that was 9/1 😭

Yes that's it! You have to log into your etown account and click application status update it and then it will show you your email decision

Just now, Sf295 said:

I tried logging in but I can’t find the part where it says status update. I just emailed them to make sure I’m not missing anything. Good luck everyone!

I got an email this morning from the school of graduate and professional studies of etown with the subject of the email saying a decision was made to your application. I clicked on view here in the email and it made me log into my etown application account. The first very line of the page says status update: an update was made to your application on 9/23/22. Under that was a link to click on application status update and once I clicked on that it shows my letter to my interview invite. 

I did not have this part before I got the email this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CandyA said:

Interviewing 12/7. Does anyone know how the current class is going? It also looks like our cohort would have the first 3+2 students. From what I saw, they accept 20 students to the BS/MS and have a class size of 30. Do we know how many of the 30 seats will be for grad students?

I was told at an info session there will be seven 3+2 students for this cohort so 23 seats for grad students