interview for 2013 start...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe it was about 3 weeks after submitting my application that I got notified of my interview, but I know a girl who submitted in August and just interviewed last week. She told me at her interview they were told there are still spots left. Another friend of mine did not get an interview, but they informed her by letter or email (I forget which), so either way you will hear from them! If you are getting nervous, just call them and ask about your app-- I did! :)

Gcdeguzm: I heard back after 3 weeks of submitting my application. They will not give away any information about how many spot are left/how many they have accepted. But I know they are still interviewing 2 more times. I also read somewhere on the website that they put people they accept on for next year if this year is full, not 100% on this. Really good school, has 12 cadavers which I was impressed with for lab and very nice people that seem to care.

I did interview and got accepted in Dec. My interview was very laidback, it just seemed like they wanted to get to know me on a personal level, not focus so much on grades or experience. Good luck to you!

hey ashleyox0x, thank you for the reply! have you done your interview yet? congrats btw!~ :) I will call them sometime tomorrow to confirm that everything is complete.

tour9196: thank your for the information. did you get an interview as well? how was it?

Good luck! Did they say if they still had open seats?

They said that they were enrolling, but would not tell us how many open seats. My only worry is if they had one or two open seats at this point.

Also, although I feel like I did pretty well, I'm not sure what they base their decisions on. Medical experience didn't seem relevent and I thought it would be emphasized largely as in most schools. Either way it was a good experience

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. I don't see why they can't just tell us how many seats are open. It would be especially fair to the people flying in for the next round of interviewing so they could calculate if it's worth the time, money, and energy. I don't even want to think about if any seats are even open at this point.

I loved the anatomy lab. School is a bit pricey tho. Just a few thousand so it doesn't really matter of course in the grand scheme of things.

This whole process is SO expensive. And it seems like no school or testing institution (GRE) could care less because they could get away with it scott free. I'm surprised everyone doesn't just charge double for everything cause let's face it... people would pay it anyway.

Congrats to her! But seems a lot of people are waitlisted as there are 3 people on this forum including me and I'm sure not a lot of people post their status. Hopefully I don't get called in at the last moment, that would not fair well with my current employer. Hopefully we get in though...

Congrats to her! But seems a lot of people are waitlisted as there are 3 people on this forum including me and I'm sure not a lot of people post their status. Hopefully I don't get called in at the last moment, that would not fair well with my current employer. Hopefully we get in though...

I also was accepted to my #1 choice yesterday so I will be notifying AB tomorrow on my decision to withdraw my acceptance. That should open up a second spot! I had housing arrangements already and my roommate Lauren is in need of someone to fill my place. If you get accepted, join the Facebook group and check out my post on the house. Best of luck to all of you :)

I also was accepted to my #1 choice yesterday so I will be notifying AB tomorrow on my decision to withdraw my acceptance. That should open up a second spot! I had housing arrangements already and my roommate Lauren is in need of someone to fill my place. If you get accepted, join the Facebook group and check out my post on the house. Best of luck to all of you :)

Does your friend Lauren have a YouTube channel?

Archived