interview for 2013 start...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

@ Lynzme1: I spoke with Ms. Boles yesterday. She said it was sent out last Thursday and that if I don't get it by tomorrow to call her again and they will issue another one. I hope it comes soon!!!! I live in Minneapolis, MN right now but am from Milwaukee, WI. What about you? I hope to receive interviews at a few more schools, but most of those programs have later deadlines and non-rolling admissions. ~ Lucy :)

Lucy, I just got my packet in the mail tonight. I live in northern virginia so it may take longer to get to you in minnesota. I'm interviewing at a couple other schools, but I'm definitely mailing in my deposit to AB to secure a seat. I was impressed with the program when I interviewed and would be more than happy to go there!

-Lindsay

• 1 month later...

hey runner16,

i haven't started looking for housing yet. i have a feeling that will be a bit of a struggle since the school is in such a rural area. i'm still waiting to hear from my top choice school, and will obviously decide to go there if i am accepted. i've also been accepted at another school in philadelphia so i have to weight my pros and cons about this school and alderson-broaddus. are you waiting to hear from other schools? congrats on your acceptance into ab! i know it is such a nice relief once you have been accepted somewhere.

-lindsay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I was recently accepted to ab! My friend is a first year pa student there so when everyone makes their final decisions on where they are going, I'm sure she can give me some tips on housing and I can pass them on to the rest of you :) congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Sorry my first post and already broke the forum rules so i deleted it. I was asking about the interview questions , not specifics just a general overview, but then i saw a post that stated it is not appropriate to do this. So i am editing my first post.:O_O:

I have been granted an up coming interview at AB , formality question .... should I have a thank you card ready to go in to the mail thanking the director for the chance to interview?

thanks

Archived