2022-2023 Application cycle

• 2 months later...

I got am email on 9/27 letting me know my application had been screened.  So I guess everyone's application is screened and then we're all ranked.  Interview offers are offered based on ranking if I understand things correctly.  Should be hearing something in the next week or two I hope!

29 minutes ago, IPM22 said:

I got am email on 9/27 letting me know my application had been screened.  So I guess everyone's application is screened and then we're all ranked.  Interview offers are offered based on ranking if I understand things correctly.  Should be hearing something in the next week or two I hope!

When did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm interesting.  Well, who knows how they go about doing the screening.  Maybe its alphabetical rather than by application submission date?  Or random.  After reading through last years thread, it didn't sound like anything meaningful was emailed out until mid October so I wouldn't worry too much now.  There's still time!

On 10/6/2022 at 12:55 PM, milltodd said:

If they're sending out emails alphabetically, can we start posting initials? The anxiety is real.

I submitted my application 7/27.  Got an email that my application was screened on 9/27.  My last name starts with M so pretty much in the middle of the pack alphabetically.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, my name is Aaron and I'm a current PA student with RMUoHP. I know many of you have interviews coming up in the next few weeks, so I am here to answer any questions that you may have. While I cannot give out any specifics about the interview, I can offer advice on interviewing, tell you about the program, and share my experiences. Just post your questions on here or send me a direct message. I'll do my best to check on this forum everyday or so.