2022-2023 Application Cycle - KNOXVILLE

15 hours ago, Hanp56 said:

Does anyone know any details about the clinical rotations here? Are most of them in the Knoxville area or do they make you go all over? Just curious to see if anyone has any insight!!

My friend is currently a student there, in clinical year, and the school has rotation sites in at least Texas, Chicago, and of course around Knox/East TN. 

3 hours ago, allied said:

My friend is currently a student there, in clinical year, and the school has rotation sites in at least Texas, Chicago, and of course around Knox/East TN. 

Okay! Thanks for this, do you know if they require you to go that far out of state or is it just for specific rotations?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nervousapplicant said:

So glad you loved your experiences that’s so encouraging! If you wouldn’t mind could you share the format of your interview.

The entire day was pretty chill. The program director gave a presentation on the program, then half of us went on a tour of the school while the other half waited to get called back for an interview, and then the groups switched. The interview itself was pretty standard and more like a conversation as opposed to them grilling you. All of the faculty were so nice. Just be yourself!

• Like 3

On 11/5/2022 at 11:38 AM, nervousapplicant said:

So glad you loved your experiences that’s so encouraging! If you wouldn’t mind could you share the format of your interview.

That's amazing. I'm glad you had a positive experience and I hope you get in. Did they giving you any information about their decision process? In terms of how you'll be notified and when you'd hear back.

On 11/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, labvampire said:

That's amazing. I'm glad you had a positive experience and I hope you get in. Did they giving you any information about their decision process? In terms of how you'll be notified and when you'd hear back.

If I remember correctly, they said the admissions committee would try to meet  and let us know after about 2-3 weeks. I think they’ll let us know by phone call and/or email. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pactobe25 said:

If I remember correctly, they said the admissions committee would try to meet  and let us know after about 2-3 weeks. I think they’ll let us know by phone call and/or email. 

Thanks for the info! My interview is next week and I haven't been nervous until recently. I had one interview at another school a little over a month ago so that helped get the jitters out but now they're back. Good luck to you. I hope you hear back soon.

Had my interview on 11/10 and was seriously impressed with this program! The faculty and students were incredibly kind and excited for everyone. The whole day was relaxed and they do a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable😊 just be yourself and you’ll do great! They also asked genuinely good questions, no hard-hitting or intense situational types.