part time program at UDM

I am just starting the second year of the three year program. During the first semester 1/2 day for anatomy and another 1/2 day for patho. During the second and third semester of the first year there is 1/2 day for pharm and then 1-2 classes you can take online or on campus. The entire second year is two full days a week 8-5. The third year is full time clinical rotations.

• 4 months later...
I am just starting the second year of the three year program. During the first semester 1/2 day for anatomy and another 1/2 day for patho. During the second and third semester of the first year there is 1/2 day for pharm and then 1-2 classes you can take online or on campus. The entire second year is two full days a week 8-5. The third year is full time clinical rotations.

This is an awesome schedule!! I have 2 young boys, 5yrs and 3 yrs, I would actually be able to be a parent!

However, I have heard the second year is not as nice and pretty much unable to manage anything else but school. TRUE? What do you think now that your half way through the second year?

Archived