2022-2023 Application Cycle

3 minutes ago, LECpa2210 said:

Has anyone heard back from 10/21 interviews? It was four weeks this past Friday.

I went for a tour on Wednesday 11/16 (was part of the 10/21 interview group) and they said they switched to a new system recently and it may be delayed. She said it is a 4-6 week wait from the interview, but hopes were to have the letters out by today 11/21. Then my friend toured on 11/18 and was told the same with the exception of it might be Mon. 11/21 or Tues. 11/22. 

So fingers crossed we hear tomorrow at the latest! good luck everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 4:53 AM, Taylor1421 said:

They accept CASPA applications until January 15th so I think it’s still worth applying to! 

Thanks for your quick response. In regards to the Ethics/Humanities pre-requisite courses what did you submit? I reached out to them but they kept telling me to refer to CASPA for figuring out what specific courses so I was a bit confused. Usually the program has a few examples of what they're referring to. 

Also for the upper level biology they were saying that I would be able to use my second semester of Organic chemistry to fulfill this, but I want to confirm and get some feedback on that. What course did you use for that requirement?

Edited by NathanSaruriPA87

4 hours ago, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

Thanks for your quick response. In regards to the Ethics/Humanities pre-requisite courses what did you submit? I reached out to them but they kept telling me to refer to CASPA for figuring out what specific courses so I was a bit confused. Usually the program has a few examples of what they're referring to. 

Also for the upper level biology they were saying that I would be able to use my second semester of Organic chemistry to fulfill this, but I want to confirm and get some feedback on that. What course did you use for that requirement?

I was accepted and I used a Medical / Healthcare Ethics course for this requirement. For my upper-level biology course, I used Genetics. I hope this helps!

Does anybody happen to know what would constitute as "upper level biology" for the prerequisite? If you can provide me with a list for instance as they didn't really help clarify since they told me to keep referring to CASPA which doesn't make sense to me. I know for instance cell biology, genetics, immunology, molecular biology would count. What about for instance a semester of organic chemistry since that's what she told me? That was at the community college level though, so I would think it's at the 200 level at the highest. I also took an Advanced inquiries in neuroscience and behavior seminar course for my 400 level capstone course at my university under the psychology department. Would this qualify as an "upper level biology" course?

Please advise. Thanks 

Any help with this specific prerequisite course would be very much appreciated. I tried emailing admissions over 2 days ago and still haven't heard back. Here is the description from the class. I want to see if it will fulfill the upper division biology course so I know if I can apply to the program or not. Thank you!

Course Description 

PSY 473 BNS. Addresses physiological bases of behavior in application to clinical and social psychological practice. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...