2022-2023 Application Cycle

15 minutes ago, PhillyPrePA said:

I got the same confirmation and accessed my portal but can’t find anything about a supplemental fee. 

I followed the directions to reset my password and after that it was done, it took me to a page that says application management with 1 application started for Summer 2023 with status of awaiting payment

I emailed them about the application fee and they said "Thank you for letting me know. I will look into this. At this time, please do not pay an additional fee. I will follow up with you shortly." that was yesterday. They havent said anything since so maybe dont pay it yet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, PhillyPrePA said:

Hello! Anyone else interviewing this Friday 8/5? I haven’t received the schedule or Zoom information and just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one.

Hi! I’m also interviewing tomorrow and haven’t received anything yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Zebra8 said:

Are you going? I have other acceptances, but the 27 student class size seems amazing and like a once and a lifetime learning opportunity.

Me too! One of my friends is a first year and likes it so far so I most likely will but I wanted to tour the campus in person first. The staff and second year students were so welcoming and friendly during the interviews so I really feel like it would be an amazing learning environment/experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, paapplicant124 said:

Hi everyone I submitted my caspa application 9/2 and I haven’t received confirmation yet or a link to the portal to pay the supplemental application fee. Did anyone else apply around the same time and receive confirmation yet?

I submitted 6/21 and did not receive an confirmation email till mid july. There is no supplemental application fee to pay

On 9/3/2022 at 10:01 AM, BF1999 said:

Me too! One of my friends is a first year and likes it so far so I most likely will but I wanted to tour the campus in person first. The staff and second year students were so welcoming and friendly during the interviews so I really feel like it would be an amazing learning environment/experience. 

Did you end up touring the Exton campus? The virtual tour links weren’t functioning during my online interview so I didn’t get to see anything. How was it?