University of Evansville 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just wanted to double check that I had the right information about the start dates for this program. This current cycle on CASPA is only taking students that will start classes in January 2023 correct? I still have one year left of undergrad so I was planning on applying to this program next CASPA cycle to start in January 2024. 

6 hours ago, cms444 said:

Hi! I just wanted to double check that I had the right information about the start dates for this program. This current cycle on CASPA is only taking students that will start classes in January 2023 correct? I still have one year left of undergrad so I was planning on applying to this program next CASPA cycle to start in January 2024. 

That is correct! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, 2025futurePA said:

I don’t believe so. Has anyone gotten the email on how to put down the deposit? I don’t want to miss it. 

I haven’t yet. Sounds like any new info should be coming in the next week or so. I’m also curious if they will provide any info about housing options. I know some programs have current students pass on their leases to incoming students. It’d be nice to have an option like that. 

Edited by IPA2025

• 1 month later...