RMC 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, KJoyJo said:

Just submitted! Very excited that I came across this program. I was wondering about the additional $45 CASPA fee you pay on their website in addition to the fee paid to submit your application through CASPA? I paid it but have never seen a fee like that before.

Interesting, almost every program I applied to required a separate random fee in addition to the CASPA fee. Its very common 

Hi everyone! I know it's kind of late in the cycle, but I have recently been researching and considering applying to this program. I see, however, that they very clearly list on CASPA that they do not accept online science prerequisites. Is there any flexibility with this in relation to COVID? A couple of my prerequisite courses got pushed online because of COVID like genetics and biochem. I see in last year's forum that there was flexibility granted last year. I can email the adcom but I just wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about this. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Hey! I interview next week. Do you mind just giving me an idea of what the interview itself is like? No major specifics but it is it 1V1, 1V3, group, etc?

Oh it should be exactly what is said in the email. First there's a program overview, then individual interviews with faculty (mine had 3 faculty), and then a student panel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...