Application Cycle 2022-2023

12 hours ago, maverickprepa said:

Can anyone give me an estimate on how long the interview usually lasts? like is it 3-4 hours or more?

Mine was in the AM session and the interviews were done by about noon. They then had a lunch and informal Q+A until about 1:30 (but you didn’t have to stay for that). Apparently there wasn’t a PM session that day, so maybe ours went longer than most

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, prepa2288 said:

Does anyone know if all the acceptance calls have been made today?

I was wondering the same thing. It was hard to tell by past forums if they called multiple days but it seemed like the acceptances came out first and then the rest of the decisions were the day after. But who knows! Hoping there are still acceptances to go out 🤞

11 minutes ago, JP10140 said:

Has anybody heard anything? I was told December 23rd was the latest students would hear back. But still haven't heard anything back and got an automated response from the PA email offices. 

I am still waiting to hear and was also told we would be notified on or by the 23rd. I know people got waitlist/rejection emails late yesterday (10/11pm) so it’s possible that may happen today

11 hours ago, JP10140 said:

anybody hear anything? was told 23rd and instead was given no response

i’m in the same boat 🤷‍♀️. my assumption is that they don’t give out official rejections because i am not sure why else they wouldn’t provide a decision. which is kind of annoying but who knows maybe i’m wrong and there was a glitch or something

Edited by sep44