2022-2023 cycle

On 7/8/2022 at 6:42 PM, gopago12 said:

Applied 6/30, did anyone receive a confirmation? I emailed about something else and never heard back and phone lines aren’t being picked up right now. 

I also applied at the end of June and haven’t heard anything yet.

On 7/16/2022 at 2:46 PM, hakunamcata said:

I applied 7/4 and was verified 7/6. I haven’t received any email acknowledging that Marywood received my application. Has anyone who got an interview received a confirmation email beforehand?

I received an email a few days ago for an interview on 9/17. I did not get a confirmation email prior to receiving the interview email. It also took about two weeks after being verified until I got the email. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2022 at 8:44 PM, PAS1004 said:

Hi! I interviewed on 8/27 and was accepted on 9/1, they just sent me an email saying that there was an update to my application on my portal 🙂 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Upon receiving acceptance, how long of a time frame do they allow you to accept or deny the offer?