Application Cycle 2022-2023

44 minutes ago, CrossLakeDietitian said:

Well now I definitely think I'm probably sitting in the no pile since I submitted so early.  I know they are already calling for interviews and I have heard nothing.  Unfortunately LSU Shreveport is my only option since we cannot move.  Maybe I'll get a surprise later but I'm not getting my hopes up.  It was my first time applying anyway.

I feel ya. Verified 6/22 and haven’t heard anything. At least we can say we tried! 

56 minutes ago, CrossLakeDietitian said:

Well now I definitely think I'm probably sitting in the no pile since I submitted so early.  I know they are already calling for interviews and I have heard nothing.  Unfortunately LSU Shreveport is my only option since we cannot move.  Maybe I'll get a surprise later but I'm not getting my hopes up.  It was my first time applying anyway.

Both PAs I work with went to Shreveport and did not interview until October and were accepted into the program! Dont lose hope!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ohtheirony said:

Have you already had your interview? Or is it further out? I'm trying to gage how long it takes from application to invite to interview but there seems to be no trend

I’ve already had it. I got my invite 3 weeks after I submitted, and my interview was about a week later. I hope this helps a bit. I know it’s so hard waiting - it really is the worst part. Try to stay positive! I know it’s easier said than done

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoadToPA2025 said:

I was accepted at the end of July. I have a 4.0 cumulative GPA, 2 years of patient care experience and 2 years of shadowing experience, 75-100th percentile on CASPER, 310 cumulative GRE, and I also took the PACAT. 
Wishing everyone the best of luck! I heard most people don’t hear back until around October.

About how long after your interview did it take to hear you got accepted?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PALouisiana said:

I interviewed 9/12. How long do y’all think it would take to hear back? 

Honestly dude, it's really hard to say. Looking at past cycles there are people who heard back after two days, but there are also alot of people that took weeks to months to hear back after their interview. I could only assume your app strength determines it? But that's just me guessing. It could really be anytime between now and December 15.

3 hours ago, Ohtheirony said:

Honestly dude, it's really hard to say. Looking at past cycles there are people who heard back after two days, but there are also alot of people that took weeks to months to hear back after their interview. I could only assume your app strength determines it? But that's just me guessing. It could really be anytime between now and December 15.

The waiting is killing me 😣