2022-2023 Application Cycle

Anyone heard back from LMU - Knoxville yet? I was verified on CASPA 6/11 and received an email from LMU on 6/13 stating my application had been received. They said they would begin reviewing applications towards the end of summer and that interviews would begin in November 2022 up until February/March 2023. 

1 hour ago, salwarahaman said:

Anyone heard back from LMU - Knoxville yet? I was verified on CASPA 6/11 and received an email from LMU on 6/13 stating my application had been received. They said they would begin reviewing applications towards the end of summer and that interviews would begin in November 2022 up until February/March 2023. 

i haven’t heard anything yet! i was waitlisted last year so i’m a re-applicant! hoping this is my year!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:58 PM, salwarahaman said:

Hey,

Over the weekend I participated in a virtual PA conference and an admissions representative was answering questions about the program. She said that the program will begin sending out invitations in october. IDK how set in stone that is since last cycle some people got invites earlier. I hope this was helpful. My caspa was verified 5/23 and submitted to LMU-knox 5/28.

• 1 month later...