Northern Arizona University Interviews

• 2 weeks later...
bcbuchan, I am! I'm very excited :) Will I see you there?

I just saw this comment today. I suppose we did see each other on December 10th. I heard of two people receiving acceptance calls the day after our December 10th interview. Did you hear anything? How did you feel your interview went?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything either. I did meet one girl from my interview day who was accepted and saw that a couple were accepted on this forum but that's it. They said they would let us know either way by the end of January so I figured I would check in with them Feb 1st if I haven't heard anything by then.

I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything either. I did meet one girl from my interview day who was accepted and saw that a couple were accepted on this forum but that's it. They said they would let us know either way by the end of January so I figured I would check in with them Feb 1st if I haven't heard anything by then.

I interviewed with two people in my group and they were accepted the next day (December 11, 2012). At the NAU interview, I did not hear about the January deadline. Did Kay tell you that at the interview? I am dying to know myself if all spots have been filled! :)

I don't remember who said it but I definitely remember them announcing that we'd hear by the end of January. The fact that people got calls the day after interviews doesn't make me feel very confident though. :/

I know what you mean. Who did you interview with? Did you think it went?

I interviewed with Michelle and Patrick and I felt pretty good about the whole day. I can't think of anything I would change but they only take 25 people so, I'm sure a lot of very qualified candidates didn't get accepted. :(

They're taking 50 next year though (pretty sure that's what they said) so that's good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived