• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i had my interview on april 15th and i was very nervous, but i poured my heart out after all their people with emotions. I did not expect an answer this quick, but relax this does not mean they have rejected students. They are still deciding and interviewing, im sure that they will continue to review applications all next month for final decisions. As far as i know im the only that has been accepted, so there is still a huge portion of the class remaining to be selected.

@ Yacosta815: as a former student, when you got accepted what requirements did ask you for to submit ? They told me they will send me an email on monday telling me everything i need to do, but it would help me if i know sooner can you share some insight?

well i had my interview on april 15th and i was very nervous, but i poured my heart out after all their people with emotions. I did not expect an answer this quick, but relax this does not mean they have rejected students. They are still deciding and interviewing, im sure that they will continue to review applications all next month for final decisions. As far as i know im the only that has been accepted, so there is still a huge portion of the class remaining to be selected.

@ Yacosta815: as a former student, when you got accepted what requirements did ask you for to submit ? They told me they will send me an email on monday telling me everything i need to do, but it would help me if i know sooner can you share some insight?

well shirin, i dont have any bachelors and only a little experience in the field but i have a 4.0 science gpa and 3.8 cumulative gpa. The best thing i could tell you is dont be too worried about your stats you have to really make sure that your essay is good and that the committee can see your passion and knwledge of the profession in the interview. I'm also a bilingual student and i think that helped me alot especially since the school prides itself on accepting minorities.

well shirin, i dont have any bachelors and only a little experience in the field but i have a 4.0 science gpa and 3.8 cumulative gpa. The best thing i could tell you is dont be too worried about your stats you have to really make sure that your essay is good and that the committee can see your passion and knwledge of the profession in the interview. I'm also a bilingual student and i think that helped me alot especially since the school prides itself on accepting minorities.

Congrats Hype21. Btw, I'm not a former student. I'm a current student. I will be seeing you at the orientation dinner. They notify students first via phone call to let them know that they will be sending out an email. Everything you need to know will be in that email. The main thing is to make sure you get your deposit in on time. You will need to have your documentation regarding your immunizations ready, but that does not have to handed in until a later time. Did they give you a start date? For my class, we started July 9. It's only been 10 months but it feels like so much longer. Lol. Congrats once again!!

Congrats Hype21. Btw, I'm not a former student. I'm a current student. I will be seeing you at the orientation dinner. They notify students first via phone call to let them know that they will be sending out an email. Everything you need to know will be in that email. The main thing is to make sure you get your deposit in on time. You will need to have your documentation regarding your immunizations ready, but that does not have to handed in until a later time. Did they give you a start date? For my class, we started July 9. It's only been 10 months but it feels like so much longer. Lol. Congrats once again!!

Hey hype21... Those are excellent stats... My GPA isn't that high... It's a lot lower actually..where did you do your pre-req... Do you think it advisable to take the pre-req again... My GPA is 3.1 science and cum, but I have a Masters degree in Biomedical Science though... Thanks again.

-ShirinShirin

Hey hype21... Those are excellent stats... My GPA isn't that high... It's a lot lower actually..where did you do your pre-req... Do you think it advisable to take the pre-req again... My GPA is 3.1 science and cum, but I have a Masters degree in Biomedical Science though... Thanks again.

-ShirinShirin

-ShirinShirin

Archived