ARIZONA: Creighton University

On 10/1/2022 at 6:08 PM, Jia23 said:

Are the peeps that got accepted planning to attend creighton? or is it more of a safe school 

Since the program isn't accredited yet, I am playing it safe and not putting too much weight in my acceptance. However I would strongly consider attending if the program gains accreditation in March.

On 10/6/2022 at 12:52 PM, avn27 said:

I'm interviewing in October, any advice from those who have already interviewed? 

I would just say know the structure of MMI questions, practice how to organize your answers and just practice a bunch of scenarios. CASPER like questions should help you. 

Hi All! I am interviewing tomorrow, super excited but also super nervous. This is a silly question, but my anxiety likes to pinpoint every detail. Did you bring a purse in to the interview with you, or do they store them for you when you check in at the beginning of the day? Trying to decide if it’s worth lugging one around all day! Thanks! 🙂