ARIZONA: Creighton University

3 hours ago, sunshineismedicine said:

Thats awesome! I loved the campus tour. Such a great campus. Crossing my fingers you get that call!! 🙂

Oh thank you. Good luck to you too. And yes, it looked like they will let everyone knows as early as 1-2 weeks, however, it’s the first year, maybes things will change through the process. 

16 hours ago, mitskistan69 said:

Accepted! 

ayyyy congrats!! Im interviewing soon and the nerves are there. Any tips on how you prepared? I've been watching a ton of MMI mocks on youtube since I've never done one of those before. Do you suggest using the whole time to answer the question or is it okay to get done a few minutes early? One more question :') I heard some schools let you take notes on the question before entering the room. Did they allow this?

34 minutes ago, sunshineismedicine said:

ayyyy congrats!! Im interviewing soon and the nerves are there. Any tips on how you prepared? I've been watching a ton of MMI mocks on youtube since I've never done one of those before. Do you suggest using the whole time to answer the question or is it okay to get done a few minutes early? One more question :') I heard some schools let you take notes on the question before entering the room. Did they allow this?

Honestly I just watched one video with example MMI answers and then one video from the PA platform doing a mock interview with someone who received multiple acceptances. Just generally knowing the profession, your application, and typical medical ethics is enough for any interview. I don't know if they allow notes because no one I interviewed with took any notes for them nor did they ask if they could. They told us it's okay if you complete answering before the time is finished and it won't count against you but pretty much every school that I have done this format with so far has said the same thing. Best of luck! 

40 minutes ago, sunshineismedicine said:

Also be yourself and be confident! My general advice is to also review the school's info and values before every interview 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mitskistan69 said:

Honestly I just watched one video with example MMI answers and then one video from the PA platform doing a mock interview with someone who received multiple acceptances. Just generally knowing the profession, your application, and typical medical ethics is enough for any interview. I don't know if they allow notes because no one I interviewed with took any notes for them nor did they ask if they could. They told us it's okay if you complete answering before the time is finished and it won't count against you but pretty much every school that I have done this format with so far has said the same thing. Best of luck! 

Thats good to hear, thank you for this info! I did a mock interview with PA platform a few weeks ago so im going to rewatch that and maybe some others to compare to. And thank you, 🙂