ARIZONA: Creighton University

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stmmed said:

Hi Omg congratulations! When you checked your portal where did it say interview invite? And did you receive a notification email first? 

Thank you!! It said that right at the top on the main page of the portal, I checked it because I hadn’t in a while and there was a banner at the top that gave me a link to register for an interview date. I got an email notification that I had been selected for an interview about two hours after I signed up for one on my Creighton portal lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, AML123 said:

Submitted on 8/3 and received an interview invite today!

Interviewing October 3! Hoping that I'm not interviewing too late.

Is 8/3 when you submitted supplemental? Also if you don't mind sharing what your stats are? I have also applied to Creighton but still waiting 😞

On 8/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, AML123 said:

Submitted on 8/3 and received an interview invite today!

Interviewing October 3! Hoping that I'm not interviewing too late.

Hi! I am also interviewing on October 3rd. 🙂 best of luck to you! This program seems awesome. I also think it would be so exciting to be a part of the first class graduating from the Phoenix location.

4 minutes ago, sunshineismedicine said:

Hi! Did the interview go okay? How soon until you think you'll know if you got in? I was just there two days ago!

It was good. Very friendly and nice. Zero stress for most of us. It were only MMI interviews with few traditional questions among stations. Overall it was a great presentation of the school and very smooth day for everyone.

Just now, Shaad said:

It was good. Very friendly and nice. Zero stress for most of us. It were only MMI interviews with few traditional questions among stations. Overall it was a great presentation of the school and very smooth day for everyone.

Thats awesome! I loved the campus tour. Such a great campus. Crossing my fingers you get that call!! 🙂