Towson CCBC 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

I was at my fire station tonight waiting for a call when I received an email with an admission offer!!!!! I am going to be a PA!!!!! I keep reading and re-reading my admission letter. I double-checked: it is addressed to me. I was on the wait list for a total of 16 days.

Three years of dedication and hard work, studying at night after the kids went to bed, and dreaming and believing have paid off. 

Good luck to those on the wait list!

I just got my acceptance letter in the mail! However, I am very torn whether or not I want to go to the program, the high attrition and below average PANCE rate is concerning for me. I am also reading other forums on how disorganize the program is and how they say that students have bad experiences. People are telling me to stay away. However, tuition is so cheap and affordable. Anyone else feeling this way?

They have been transitioning campuses for their didactic year and had to deal with COVID. However, the PANCE rate is 100% for 2020 and 94% for 2021. They had 4 decelerated students return for 2021. It's hard to know what's really going on. The PAs I talked to say it doesn't matter where you go as long as you pass the PANCE.  I believe you get out what you put into a program. 

21 hours ago, kthurlow said:

They have been transitioning campuses for their didactic year and had to deal with COVID. However, the PANCE rate is 100% for 2020 and 94% for 2021. They had 4 decelerated students return for 2021. It's hard to know what's really going on. The PAs I talked to say it doesn't matter where you go as long as you pass the PANCE.  I believe you get out what you put into a program. 

True, but University of Maryland - Baltimore has also experienced the same thing at the same time and don't have the same problems. 

I really want to attend this school because of how affordable it is, but I have concerns. I hope to figure it out by January!

• 4 months later...