Towson CCBC 2022-2023

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I submitted my very first application 7/14. Verified by CASPA the same day (7/14). Received an email from Towson titled, "CCBC Physician Assistant Studies Program Application is Under Review" 7/26.

Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Edited by nataliaPA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 3:00 PM, nataliaPA said:

Hello, everyone! Has anyone received a supplemental application? From the previous cycles, it seems that those are sent in July. I have not received it yet.

I have not gotten a supplemental application yet. I meet the requirements and I got a verification email saying that it was under review on 7/26 which is odd. 

36 minutes ago, FuturePAinthehouse said:

The supplemental application was with the interview invite. I have to complete the supplemental application to confirm my interview.

My interview is on Sept. 30.

Good to know, thank you! I was worried because I have not received the supplemental yet. Looks like they had a bunch of interview dates last year, so I'll keep hoping.

Good luck with your interview!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On September 8, I received an invite for an in-person interview on October 14!

Below is my timeline so those who apply in future cycles don't have to search the whole thread.

• Applied through CASPA on 7/14
  • Verified by CASPA on 7/15
  • Received "Application is Under Review" from Towson on 7/26
  • Received an interview invite with the supplemental application from Towson on 9/8 and confirmed interview /submitted supplemental right away
  • Received confirmation receipt from Towson on 9/20

Good luck, future PA colleagues!!! 

Edited by MomEMTPA

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, AriLion said:

Those who got interviews, could you please talk about your experience? Like what to expect and what kind of questions do they ask?

You'll get an overview of the program, then you either go on an interview, chat with current students, or go on a campus tour.

Just be yourself in the interview, they just want to know you. So try to stay relaxed and honest.

44 minutes ago, FuturePAinthehouse said:

You'll get an overview of the program, then you either go on an interview, chat with current students, or go on a campus tour.

Just be yourself in the interview, they just want to know you. So try to stay relaxed and honest.

what questions do they ask? Is it ethics related or more like why do you want to come here? why you want to become a PA?