2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 10/8/2022 at 6:09 AM, EfuturePA said:

Just be yourself and don’t be nervous! They just want to get to know you and give you the chance to tell them whatever you think they should know about you. Everyone’s super nice and the whole day is very calm and welcoming!

thank you so much for responding! fingers crossed that it goes well!

On 10/8/2022 at 4:20 PM, FuturePyAy said:

Hi guys! I got an invite for Nov!! Do you guys know if later interview dates have a lower chance of getting in due to the maximum class size? I'm kind of worried about that being the case... Nonetheless, I'm really excited to interview and welcome any tip/advice that anyone has! :)))

I was wondering the same. Wasn’t able to get a date until the 30th.

3 minutes ago, paschoolisstressful said:

I interviewed 10/19 and was accepted 10/24! So there are still spots. They also do accept application updates actually at the interview which I was not prepared for but I emailed the admissions member after. 

congrats! how did you feel about the interview process? I have mine this week so trying to gain some insight

Thank you! It is a fairly good process, the day just is long. You have a meeting with the director as a whole group and learn about the program. After that the faculty come to individually interview you. I had a hard time gauging whether the interviewer liked me but they are super down to earth and didn't ask anything too crazy. You then have an interview with admissions which is very chill. The tour from students after was also super helpful. I would just try to stay calm and be yourself! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Laur47 said:

Congratulations!! After the acceptance, how long do they allow you to respond and make the deposit?

They will send you an official email after a few days. After that you have around 2 weeks to submit half of the deposit to reserve your seat! You don't have to pay the other half until March/April if you decide to attend!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Taylor1421 said:

Does Salus usually sent a schedule out before your interview? I interview next week and have not heard anything yet 

They don’t send out a formal schedule it’s more like an outline of what your day is gonna be like. You have the presentation first, then faculty interview, then admissions staff interview, and then the campus tour + lunch. 

• Like 1