2022-23 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, salwarahaman said:

Anyone heard back from GVSU - Grand Rapids yet? I was verified on CASPA 6/11 and I received an email from GVSU on 6/23 saying they had received my application along with instructions to how to access my application status on their website. 

I still have not heard anything, I submitted my application 5/24/22. Hoping to hear something soon!

On 8/8/2022 at 11:58 AM, bre231 said:

Does anyone know if the supplemental is sent out right after the fee is paid? I am hoping to receive it soon as it is due 9/1. Has anyone else received theirs? Thanks in advance 🙂

I received an email for my CAS application portal on 6/24/22 and it said:

"

Dear Lindsey,

This email is to notify you that Grand Valley State University has received your CAS Graduate application for Fall 2023. To access your application status page, follow the link below." 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, salwarahaman said:

Anyone heard back from GVSU - Grand Rapids yet? I was verified on CASPA 6/11 and I received an email from GVSU on 6/23 saying they had received my application along with instructions to how to access my application status on their website. 

GVSU is non-rolling admissions school, so their deadline is a HARD September 1st.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Allysonn said:

Just received an email that I was put on the interview waitlist. I’m going to be honest I’m a little disappointed as this is my undergrad and I was really hoping to stay in the area. I know it’s not a rejection but… I’ll just have to wait and see! 

I was placed on the interview waiting list too and I’m from Michigan too.. kinda surprised bc I already got into multiple other PA programs so I wasn’t really expecting this from them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeyoPA07 said:

For those of you who received a interview waitlist what did the email state?

We have reviewed your application materials and your name has been placed on an interview wait list.   If any candidates decline their invitation to interview, we will contact the next person on the list by October 21. 

We cannot provide you with your position on the list or how many alternates are on the list. 

Once all of the interview slots are filled, we will contact you.  Interviews for the Grand Rapids program will be in-person and take place on Friday, October 28 at the GVSU Health Campus in Grand Rapids, MI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received a waitlist today after the 10/28 interview. A little bummed because I thought my interview went well and I loved the program, but luckily I have another acceptance. If anyone has been accepted already, did they give you a deadline to accept the seat? Just hoping to have a little insight if I were to be pulled off the waitlist!

• 3 weeks later...